Skip to content
- NIPR Product Changes: Effective June 17, 2013, Alaska is expanding product offerings through the National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR), (www.nipr.com) for the types (classes) of managing general agent, reinsurance intermediary manager, reinsurance intermediary broker, viatical settlement representative, broker or provider and third party administrator in addition to current offerings for insurance producers, independent adjusters (for a person that is licensed in their resident state), surplus lines brokers, or limited lines authority for bail bond, credit, title, and travel. For this change to occur, NIPR will be shut off for Alaska from 6/13/13 from 5:00 pm CDT (2:00 pm ADT) until 6/17/13, 8:00 am CDT (5:00 am ADT) to move new code into production.
- Home Inventory App & Checklist New!
- Future Computer System Changes in Producer Licensing: Alaska will be going live with the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) State Based Systems on November 4, 2013. Implementing this new back-office software solution will require system outages from October 25 through November 3. Once we are closer to implementation, additional information will be forthcoming.
- New Auto Accident Mobile App
- New Regulations: Regulations Dealing With Comprehensive Health Insurance Association Reinsurance Program (Effective February 2, 2013)
- Notice of Public Meetings Regarding Workers' Compensation Review and Advisory Committee
- Hester Named as Stateís Deputy Director of Insurance
- Notice of Public Meeting Regarding Proposed Adoption of Risk Based Capital Instructions
- Bret S. Kolb Named Stateís New Director of Insurance
- Update Producer License e-mail address: This new service is available to individuals and firms who have a valid National Producer Number (NPN).
- Update Company e-mail address: This service is coming soon!