Real Estate Commission

Reference Information

Broker Information

Broker Information Unclaimed Property

Any broker that has unclaimed property such as earnest money deposits, purchase money, security deposits, contingency funds, collected rental money, rental receipts, or other money collected in trust that has not been refunded, and that has been in the trust account for three years or more is required to file an unclaimed property report with the Department of Revenue.

Please go to the Department of Revenue’s website for what to report, when to file and additional information and forms.

Licensing Procedures

For details on the process of real estate licensure, click on the following links.