Unincorporated, located within Anchorage
in the Municipality of Anchorage
- Area Type
- Place of Interest
- Current Population
- Population Comment
- Population is counted as part of Anchorage.
- Census Designated Place (CDP)
- Number of Commercial Fishing Permit Holders
- Number of Commercial Fishing Permits Issued
- CQE Eligible
Election, Recording, and Judicial Districts
Facilities and Amenities
Geography and Climate
- Community Map Available
- Sq Mi Land
- Sq Mi Water
History and Culture
- Peters Creek was first reported in 1960 by the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Peters Creek is a neighborhood on the Glenn Highway about 20 miles northeast of Anchorage.
- Peters Creek is located approximately 20 miles northeast of Anchorage on the Glenn Highway.
- State Ferry
- Cargo Barge
- Road Connection